The 2020 Workshops
Thursday, March 5
10am - 4pm
Columbia Conference Center
Choose from 15 Workshops at the CBE! Click below to learn more about each one.
The Value of Integrity
Presented by Tim Hodge,
Owner of Shepherd's Guide
The Best Business is Repeat Business
The Best Marketing is Satisfied Clients
Integrity is as Important as your Service/Goods
Everything Revolves around Relationships
Learn SEO Optimization Without Spending Money
Presented by David Tanner,
Learn how to optimize your website and online presence to rank higher on Google and other search engines for FREE.
Topics covered include:
- Importance of Content
- Use of Backlinks
- Social Media Presence
- Keywords and your Website
How to Really Care for Employees in a Digital Age
Presented by Adrianne Watson,
Senior Account Manager for RightNow Ministries
- Are you looking for ways to connect leadership development for your staff?
- Do you need resources for your employees to help them with the issues they deal with in their personal lives that often filter into the workplace?
- Would you like your employees to know how much you really care about their needs?
This is the right workshop for you. You’ll learn how using resources like RightNow Media @ Work can help you care for your employees and provide both personal and professional development. You’ll walk away with practical tips that can ultimately change the lives of your employees and positively impact your bottom line.
Uncovering the Stresses that are Destroying Health
Presented by Dr. Michelle Fox,
Owner of Stay Tuned Chiropractic
Do you feel like you are not living up to your God-given potential due to overwhelming stress? Have you been living a life weighed down by the “day to day grind”? Do you feel like you just started “falling apart” and don’t know why? Do you blame your current health on “old age” or genetics? Are you tired of the cycles of recurring illness, pain and medications?
- Learn how to identify the 3 main sources of stress in your life.
- Understand what stress is doing in your body and why it is important NOT to ignore it.
- Discover ways to reduce your stress and find a pathway to wellness.
7 Critical IT Security Protections EVERY Business Must Have
Presented by James Whirth,
Owner of SC IT Support
Learn the #1 security threat to your business that antivirus, firewalls and other security protocols can’t protect against. Find out the SHOCKING truth about bank fraud that most businesses don’t know about that could (literally) wipe out your bank account.
- Understand why firewalls and antivirus software are not enough.
- Gain insight how mobile phones and cloud applications are seriously jeopardizing security and data protection.
- Find out what you need to do to protect yourself.
- Cyber Threat Assessment offered with CBE cyber workshop.
Make Your Business Great!
Presented by Roger Spires,
Owner of Smart Business Academy
Learn how to find fulfillment, freedom and income you desire from your business with the least amount of stress possible. In this workshop you will walk away with the knowledge and tools necessary to understand and manage your business. Gain insight into 5 Key Components of SBA business model—FOAMS.
- Investigate your Financial components
- Cover overall Operations process
- Unpack Administrative functions
- Understand Marketing next steps
- Grow in Sales process
Does Organizational Culture Impact Results?
Presented by Keith Huggins,
Vice President of National Sales for Southeastern Freight Lines, Inc.
The phrase “organizational culture” has become more and more common these days, but few really know how to define or measure it. To that end, even fewer truly understand the real impact that the culture of an organization has on bottom-line results.
A winning strategy that is to be implemented by an organization with a toxic culture is basically impotent. It’s true…culture eats strategy for breakfast.
Keith will offer some practical examples of how to define, grow, and measure organizational culture. He’ll also share with you some of the very tangible results of a healthy organizational culture.
Let Your Faith Be Bigger Than Your Fear
Presented by Melanie Shull,
Founder & Editor in Chief for Living Real Magazine
Teamwork Makes the Dream Work: Taking charge of your technology solutions
Presented by Neadom Tucker,
Founder & Solutions Architect of Kotori Technologies
Did you know 54% of all employees blame lack of collaboration as the primary productivity deterrent? We have the solution. Integrating seamless, holistic technology solutions, and trusting in them to support your team.
Doing so will simplify your business processes and boost your productivity. Technology solutions are not one size fits all. We’ll help you find out what it takes to make a business like yours operate more smoothly.
What you’ll learn in the workshop:
- Understanding your company's risk tolerance.
- Identifying bottlenecks in workflow.
- Technology compliance and workplace alignment.
- Goal oriented, intentional business planning and operations.
More Workshop Listings Coming Soon!
Registration includes Workshops, Business Panel Discussion, Exhibitor Hall, Boxed Lunch, CBE Tote, & Magazine for only $35!
(Online only, $40 at the door. Seats limited at Workshops to first come availability.)